Name of the Company
MIR AKHTER HOSSAIN LTD.
Logo of the Company
ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007
Address of Principal Office
Red Crescent Borak Tower (Level-4, 7 & 10) 37/3/A Eskaton Garden, Eskaton Garden, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
||: +8802-55138529, 55138533-35
||: +88 02-55138529, 55138533-35
||: +88 02-55138530-31
||: 20,000sft (1870sqm)
||: Jhiltuly, Faridpur, Bangladesh.
|Status of the Company
||: Public Limited Company
|Year of Establishment
||: 1968, subsequently converted into a Private Ltd. Co. in 1980
|Registration of the Company
||: C-8196/35 of 1980-81
||: Civil and Building Construction works including 5-star Hotels, Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Power Plants, Rail Lines etc.
Name of Principal Executives
Mr. Mir Nasir Hossain, Managing Director
Mr. Shama-e Zaheer, Director & COO
Engr. Azizul Haque, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Syed Rasheduzzaman, Senior Executive Director
Engr. MG Mustafa, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Manik Kumar Biswas, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Md. Momtazul Karim Khan, Executive Director( Planning & Coordination)
Engr. Md. Ashraful Islam, Senior Executive Director
Mr. Parymal Kumar Sarker, FCA, CFO
BDT. 15,617.00 million (US$184.82million) for FY2018-19
3,390 Employees consisting of technical, professional and other supporting staff including 110 Graduate Engineers, 180 Diploma Engineers together with other employees.
The Company owns adequate number of Plants, Equipment & Machinery required for execution of multi-storied Buildings as well as Roads, Bridges & Flyovers and other infrastructures of any nature, complexity & magnitude.
A Few Major Projects Executed
– 708m long Shahid Buddhijibi (3rd Buriganga) Bridge at Basila, Dhaka
– 566m long Tongi Flyover with Nehemiah Anchored Earth Wall
– 1885m Flyover at Mirpur-Airport Road, Dhaka
– 810m long PC Girder Bridge at Gofargaon, Mymensingh
– One Bridge, One Viaduct & 2 Overpasses at Hatirjheel, Dhaka
– 37.6km long Bhanga-Bhatiapara Road, (SRNDP), Contract #3
– RRMP-II, Contract #(NW)1/1 & 1/2 Bogra-Ullapara Road
– RRMP-III, Contract #1 & 4, Nalka-Hatikumrul & Raina-Bonpara
– Eastern Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project (EBBIP), Contract-1
– 520m long bridge over Arial Khan River, Sibchar, Madaripur
– 504.55m long Prestressed Bridge over Gorai River, Kushtia
– 520.60m long bridge over Dhaleshwari River at Tangail
– School-cum-Cyclone Shelters at Patuakhali under Fael Khair Program
– 20-storied Residential Tower for Police at Nilkhet, Dhaka
– Civil & Building works of 100MW Power Plant, Gopalgonj
– Liberation War Museum
– Civil & Building works of Ashuganj 450MW Combined Cycles Power Plant (CCPP) (North) at Ashuganj, Brahmanbaria
– IUB Campus at Bashundhara, Dhaka
– Renovation of Darbar Hall at Bangabhaban (President’s Palace)
– NLI Tower (12-storied + 3 Basements) at Kawranbazar, Dhaka
– Admin & Guest House of Saudi Military Attaché at Baridhara, Dhaka
– 500 Bed Hospital at Khilgaon, Dhaka
– Radisson Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka
– New Block of Dhaka Sheraton Hotel, Dhaka
– American International School, Dhaka
– 1230 Seated Auditorium of BMA, Bhatiary, Chittagong
– Rhone Poulenc Rorer & Fisons Factory, Tongi, Gazipur
– Islami Bank Tower (18 storied + 2 Basements) at Dilkusha, Dhaka
– (6+3) storied Liberation War Museum at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar,Dhaka
– 14-Storied Saiham Tower with 3 Basement at Gulshan-1, Dhaka
– 4-storied School Building Complex of Bangladesh International Tutorial at Uttara, Dhaka
– New Railway Line from Majhgram to Dhalarchar via Pabna in Joint Venture with Ranken Railway Construction Group of China
– 4 nos. 16-storied Apartment building with one basement at Uttara, Dhaka under PWD.
– Cox’s Bazar Airport Development Project (Phase-I) at Cox’s Bazar in Joint Venture with Halla Corporation of Korea.
– Construction of 8.0km Approach Road (4 Lane) & Structure under 3rd Karnaphuli Bridge Project at Chittagong.
– Permanent Road works at Kanchpur, Meghna and Gumti under The Construction of Kanchpur, Meghna, Gumti 2nd Bridge & Rehabilitation of Existing Bridges on sub-contract basis under OSJI JV (Joint Venture of Obayashi Corporation, Japan; Shimizu Corporation, Japan; JFE Engineering Corporation, Japan & IHI Infrastructure Systems Co., Ltd., Japan)
– Dredging work by cutter suction dredger including dredging related works for developing navigability of Madaripur-Kabirajpur-Chowdhury/Peajkhali-Charjanajat/Kawrakandi river route from Char-Takerhat to Shibchar Bazar area in the river Maynakata (Lot-6) ID No. 206907 under BIWTA.
Some of the ongoing Projects
– Improvement of Road from Dullamari Road to Tangail (22.4km) from 2 Lane to 4 Lane, Contract No. SASEC-RCP/ICB/W-01 (Lot No. WP-03) Part 1 & 2 in Joint Venture with Samwhan Corporation of Korea.
– Improvement of Road from Bangabandhu Bridge (West Side) to Hatikamrul (19.80km) to a 4-Lane Highway along with Slow Moving Vehicular Traffic (SMTV) Lane & Structures, Contract No. SASEC-II/ICB/MP-1/WP 06 (Lot 2) Part-1 & 2 in Joint Venture with Henan Highway Engg. Group Co., Ltd. (HEGO) of China.
– 3-Basement + 17-storied Reliance Insurance Ltd. Office Tower Building at Gulshan, Dhaka
– Construction of 16 Nos. Bridges under Rajshahi Zone, Package No. PW-02 under Western Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project (WBBIP) in Joint Venture with Komaihaltec of Japan.
– Construction of 6 Nos. (G+14) Storied Residential Building (1000sft each unit) of Dhaka Elevated Expressway (DEE) PPP Project under BBA in Joint Venture with Samwhan Corporation of Korea.
– Strengthening of Existing Runway & Taxiway at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet.
– Rehabilitation of Road from Badarkhali Naval Police Station of Yunuskhali including New 680m Kohelia Bridge Under Matarbari Ultra Super Critical Coal Fired Power Project, RHD part
– Construction of 7.35 KM new road from Rajghat Bridge, Matarbari to Mohoriguna, Dhalghata under Maheshkhali, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
– Construction of Bored Pile work for Matarbari Ultra Super Critical Coal Fired Power Plant, Moheskhali, Cox’s Bazar
– Construction of Access Road from Sirajuddaula Road to Shah Amanat Bridge Connecting Road (Bakalia Access).
– Construction of Truck Lane at West side & Civil Works for Installation of 4 Nos. Weigh Scale Lane and Booth at both sides of Bangabandhu Bridge, Bhuapur, Tangail/Sirajgonj
– Construction of New Road, Overlay, Widening by Asphalt Carpeting & RCC Drain at different neighborhoods under Ward No. 1-15 & 27 of Rajshahi City Corporation
– Construction of New Road, Overlay, Widening by Asphalt Carpeting & RCC Drain at different neighborhoods under Ward No. 16-26 & 28-30 of Rajshahi City Corporation
– Construction of 595m long PC Box Girder Bridge over Bakkhali River at Kusturi Ghat under Sadar Upazila of Cox’s Bazar District.
– Strengthening of Existing Runway and Taxiway at Shah Amanat International Airport, Chittagong.
– Site Preparation & Earthwork of HSIA Expansion Project, Terminal-3, Dhaka
– Jamuna River Dredging Work from Km 1.550 to Km 2.500 = 0.950 Km at Kaolibari area in C/W River Bank Protection Project along left Bank of Jamuna River from Kaolibari Bridge to Shakharia (Varua-Bottola) (1st Revised) in Gopalpur upazila during the year 2019-20 (Package No. Work-Kaolibari-14/2018-19/Lot-1, E-Tender ID No. 395244 under BWDB
– Jamuna River Dredging Work from Km 0.800 to Km 1.550 = 0.750 Km at Kaolibari area in C/W River Bank Protection project along left Bank of Jamuna River from Kaolibari Bridge to Shakharia (Varua-Bottola) (1st Revised) in Gopalpur upazila during the year 2019-20 (Package No. Work-Kaolibari-10/2018-19/Lot-2, E-Tender ID No. 395234 under BWDB.
Embassies/High Commissions under whom works executed
– Ministry of Defense & Aviation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
– US Embassy
– British High Coimmission
– Mir Telecom Ltd.
– Mir Ceramic Ltd.
– Mir Holdings Ltd.
– Mir Cement Ltd.
– Mir Real Estate Ltd.
– Mir Concrete Products Ltd.
– Mir Power Ltd.
– Mir Net
– Ergo Ventures Ltd.
– Bangla Telecom Ltd.
– Fair Trading
– Mir Energy Ltd.
– REGO Communications Ltd.