Name of the Company
MIR AKHTER HOSSAIN LTD.
Logo of the Company
ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008
OHSAS 18001:2007, OHSAS 18001:2007
Address of Principal Office
Red Crescent Borak Tower (Level-7 & 10) 71-72 Old Elephant Road, Eskaton Garden, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
||: +8802-55138529, 55138533-35
||: +88 02-55138529, 55138533-35
||: +88 02-55138530-31
||: 20,000sft (1870sqm)
||: Jhiltuly, Faridpur, Bangladesh.
|Status of the Company
||: Private Limited Company
|Year of Establishment
||: 1968, subsequently converted into a Private Ltd. Co. in 1980
|Registration of the Company
||: C-8196/35 of 1980-81
Name of Principal Executives
Mr. Mir Nasir Hossain, Managing Director
Mr. Shama-e Zaheer, Director & COO
Mr. Aftabul Islam, Senior Executive Director (Admn.)
Engr. Azizul Haque, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Md. Zahurul Islam, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Syed Rasheduzzaman, Senior Executive Director
Engr. MG Mustafa, Senior Executive Director
Engr. Md. Momtazul Karim Khan, Executive Director
The Company owns adequate number of Plants, Equipment & Machinery required for execution of multi storied Buildings as well as Roads, Bridges & Flyovers and other infrastructures of any nature, complexity & magnitude.
A Few Major Projects Executed
– 708m long Shahid Buddhijibi (3rd Buriganga) Bridge at Basila, Dhaka
– 566m long Tongi Flyover with Nehemiah Anchored Earth Wall
– 1885m Flyover at Mirpur-Airport Road, Dhaka
– 810m long PC Girder Bridge at Gofargaon, Mymensingh
– One Bridge, One Viaduct & 2 Overpasses at Hatirjheel, Dhaka
– 37.6km long Bhanga-Bhatiapara Road, (SRNDP), Contract #3
– RRMP-II, Contract #(NW)1/1 & 1/2 Bogra-Ullapara Road
– RRMP-III, Contract #1 & 4, Nalka-Hatikumrul & Raina-Bonpara
– Eastern Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project (EBBIP), Contract-1
– 520m long bridge over Arial Khan River, Sibchar, Madaripur
– 504.55m long Prestressed Bridge over Gorai River, Kushtia
– 520.60m long bridge over Dhaleshwari River at Tangail
– School-cum-Cyclone Shelters at Patuakhali under Fael Khair Program
– 20-storied Residential Tower for Police at Nilkhet, Dhaka
– Civil & Building works of 100MW Power Plant, Gopalgonj
– Liberation War Museum
– Civil & Building works of Ashuganj 450MW Combined Cycles Power Plant (CCPP) (North) at Ashuganj, Brahmanbaria
– IUB Campus at Bashundhara, Dhaka
– Renovation of Darbar Hall at Bangabhaban (President’s Palace)
– NLI Tower (12-storied + 3 Basements) at Kawranbazar, Dhaka
– Admin & Guest House of Saudi Military Attaché at Baridhara, Dhaka
– 500 Bed Hospital at Khilgaon, Dhaka
– Radisson Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka
– New Block of Dhaka Sheraton Hotel, Dhaka
– American International School, Dhaka
– 1230 Seated Auditorium of BMA, Bhatiary, Chittagong
– Rhone Poulenc Rorer & Fisons Factory, Tongi, Gazipur
– Islami Bank Tower (18 storied + 2 Basements) at Dilkusha, Dhaka
– (6+3) storied Liberation War Museum at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar,Dhaka
– 14-Storied Saiham Tower with 3 Basement at Gulshan-1, Dhaka
– 4-storied School Building Complex of Bangladesh International
– Tutorial at Uttara, Dhaka
Some of the ongoing Projects
– Cox’s Bazar Airport Development Project (Phase-I) at Cox’s Bazar
– Improvement of Road from Dullamari Road to Tangail (22.4km) from 2 Lane to 4 Lane, Contract No. SASEC-RCP/ICB/W-01 (Lot No. WP-03) Part 1 & 2
– New Railway Line from Majhgram to Dhalarchar via Pabna
– Construction of 8.0km Approach Road (4 Lane) and Structure under 3rd Karnaphuli Bridge Project at Chittagong.
– 4 nos. 16-storied Apartment building with one basement at Uttara, Dhaka
– 10-storied Academic Bhaban under BAPARD at Gopalganj
– 3-Basement + 17-storied Reliance Insurance Ltd. Office Tower Building at Gulshan, Dhaka
– 12-storied Offiers’ Quarter at BGB HQ, Dhaka
– The Construction of Kanchpur, Meghna, Gumti 2nd Bridge & Rehabilitation of Existing Bridges on sub-contract basis under OSJI JV of Japan
– Construction of 16 Nos. Bridges under Rajshahi Zone, Package No. PW-02 under Western Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project (WBBIP).
– Construction of 6 Nos. (G+14) Storied Residential Building (1000sft each unit) of Dhaka Elevated > Expressway (DEE) PPP Project under BBA.
– Mir Telecom Ltd.
– Mir Ceramic Ltd.
– Mir Holdings Ltd.
– Mir Cement Ltd.
– Mir Real Estate Ltd.
– Mir Concrete Products Ltd.
– Mir Power Ltd.
– BTS Communications (BD) Ltd.
– Ergo Ventures Ltd.
– Bangla Telecom Ltd.
– Fair Trading
– Mir Energy Ltd.
– REGO Communications Ltd.